New York State Wireless Association Executive Committee Changes 2022
By: Brooke Hastings | January 07, 2022
The NYSWA Board is pleased to announce the election of Paul Fettuccia, President & CEO of ANS Advanced Network Services, LLC, to succeed Tom Marciano as President. Paul has served on the NYSWA Board of Directors since the inception of the organization and contributed countless hours to the success of the organization over the last 14 years. Under his leadership, NYSWA will continue to thrive and fulfill its mission as it has over the past three years with Tom as President.
The 2022 NYSWA Executive Committee includes:
- The election of Paul Fettucia as President
- Over a 30-year career, Paul Fettuccia has held various positions in the telecommunications industry: from Time Warner Cable Field Technician, to Intermedia Communications Engineering Manager, to President and CEO of ANS Advanced Network Services LLC (ANS), a division of Charge Enterprises… read more.
- The re-election of Robert Gaudioso as Vice President, Regulatory
- A partner at Snyder & Snyder, LLP since 2000, Robert has successfully litigated wireless telecommunications and public utility cases in Federal District Courts and State Courts in New York, New Jersey, California, Massachusetts, Arizona and New Hampshire… read more.
- The election of Paul Eisenberg as Vice President, Events
- Paul Eisenberg is Co-President at RCG Tower Group, LLC. Paul brings to RCG a hands-on experience as a second-generation developer, operator and investor in telecommunications real estate and networks… read more.
- The election of Aaron Friedman as Vice President, Social Media/Strategic Partnerships
- Aaron Friedman has over 10 years of experience in the wireless industry. In his current role, Aaron is the Wireless Business Manager at Wesco, with responsibilities for all in-building wireless solutions and strategies for the Northeast region… read more.
- The election of Denise Reed as Treasurer
- In her 20+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Administration and Marketing, Denise M. Reed has served on and contributed to executive teams, managed successful service expansion and implemented department-wide solutions to improve outcomes… read more.
- The election of Lucia Chiocchio as Secretary
- Lucia is a Partner and Vice-Chair of Cuddy & Feder’s Telecommunications Practice group. She concentrates her practice in zoning and energy law, with an emphasis on telecommunications… read more.
Posted on January 07, 2022 updated on January 24, 2022