Scalable and Cost-Effective DC Power Solutions Tailored to Suit Your Application
ANS provides complete cradle-to-grave DC power services, including design, installation, testing, preventative maintenance, and decommissioning services for telecom, broadband, utility, enterprise, and other low-voltage applications. Whether your facility needs a battery replacement, upgrade or a complete DC plant buildout, our dedicated team of highly-trained technicians will ensure the successful deployment of your custom-built DC power solution.
30+ Years of DC and AC Power Experience
From Chicago to the Northeast and down the East Coast, with offices in NY, PA, OH, and IL, ANS is a single-source provider for all your DC power needs.
- Project Management
- Test and Turn-Up Services
- Preventative Maintenance
- End of Service Life (EOSL)
Dedicated project managers provide a single point of contact for your DC power project to ensure ongoing communication and seamless execution. With extensive experience within various industries including telecommunications, industrial, and enterprise, our team of highly trained technicians ensures DC power projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Quality audit
- Estimating and budgets
- Environmental buildout
- Site Surveys, Analysis & Supervision
Simplify complex DC power installations in specialized and technical environments including data centers, server rooms, telecom cellular sites, remote locations, and space-restricted facilities. Certified critical power specialists streamline installation and reduce ongoing operational costs through optimal power system design.
- UPS additions
- NEMA rated enclosures in various sizes
- DC bus-duct additions
- BDFB and BDCBB upgrades
- 24 and 48V stand-alone DC power system installations
- Ancillary equipment installations (racking, cables, ladders, or other hardware)
Test and Turn-Up Services
Enhance the reliability of your DC power systems with routine inspection and battery testing. Comprehensive test and turn-up services ensure your systems are activated, ready for use, and compliant with industry standards.
- Battery capacity testing
- Connection inspections
- Alarm verifications
As advantageous as DC power is, systems must be proactively maintained to ensure long-term success. Maximize battery life and address potential power problems before they arise with 24/7 preventive maintenance (PM) services including:
- Customized reports
- Capacity and back-up power analysis
- Thermal scan analysis
- Equipment audits and proactive replacements
- Drawing purification plans
- AC and DC distribution updates
- Impedance testing
End of Service Life (EOSL)
Seamlessly decommission, migrate, expand, or upgrade your existing DC power plant without interruption to your service. EOSL programs identify and replace obsolete technology with new state-of-the-art DC power systems to ensure your equipment remains as up-to-date as possible.
- Comprehensive battery recycling program
- Expedited DC power plant relocation without loss of connectivity
- Battery replacement services for major manufacturer models
- EPA-compliant battery disposal (VRLA, Wet Cell, NiCd, & Lithium-ion)
ANS designs scalable and energy-efficient critical power systems tailored to meet the demands of specialized telecommunication, industrial, utility, and commercial applications. A one-stop-shop for all your critical power needs, licensed electricians analyze runtime requirements, environment, and space restrictions to engineer the optimal system for your situation.
DC power technicians are continuously trained to meet rigorous quality standards. All of our DC power services adhere to manufacturer specifications and specific regulatory standards such as NEC, NFPA, IEEE, Bellcore, and BICSI.
- Custom DC power solutions
- In-house design capabilities
- Deep DC & AC power expertise
- Licensed electrical contractor across multiple states
- Services major brands of DC power systems
- Certified technicians dedicated to quality and safety
- Specializes in a wide variety of industries and technical environments
- Highly modular and configurable solutions to address diverse needs and future growth