Your Trusted Tower and Cell Site Maintenance Service Provider
ANS provides routine tower maintenance and emergency repair services for large wireless carriers, industry-leading tower owners, and major telecom-equipment manufacturers. With the capability to maintain any type of tower, including monopole, self-support, guyed, and stealth, our experienced maintenance crews identify structural deficiencies and develop robust corrective action plans to resolve issues quickly.
Our NATE-certified climbers have the skills and experience to handle all your maintenance needs safely and efficiently, from anchor replacements to storm damage repairs through complex UPS battery replacements.
Clients that Count on Us for Tower Maintenance Services
30+ Years of Cell Tower Maintenance Experience
Routine maintenance is key to prolonging tower longevity and uncovering issues that may complicate compliance and functionality.
ANS provides complete communication tower and cell site preventative maintenance services. With over 30 years of telecommunications experience, our seasoned maintenance crews have seen it all and fixed it all. So whether it’s squirrels eating fiber lines or standard antenna failures, our certified climbers will quickly identify and remedy the problem to minimize downtime.
Our Tower Maintenance Services
- Access road repair
- Storm damage repairs
- Plumb and tension
- Cathodic protection
- Anchor replacement
- UPS battery replacement
- Paint, primer, and rust removal
- Grounding system replacement
- Equipment shelter maintenance
- Antenna and line maintenance
- Repair of critical inspection discoveries
- Backup generator and HVAC maintenance
If it’s telecom-related, ANS touches it. Certified technicians provide complete cell tower services including construction, inspections, structural modifications, and maintenance. With extensive telecom experience, we offer complementary solutions such as small cells and distributed antenna systems to provide the coverage and capacity you need.
ANS embodies a customer-centric approach. We prioritize one project at a time to ensure your needs are met throughout each stage of cell tower deployment. Dedicated project managers ensure tower maintenance is completed on time, within budget, and to your specifications.
Our technicians are continually certified and undergo rigorous training to meet quality standards, manufacturer specifications, and specific regulatory requirements such as TIA, FAA, and FCC.
- 24/7 responsive support
- Rapid trouble ticket resolution
- Over three decades of tower maintenance experience
- Licensed telecommunications contractor across multiple states
- New York State OGS centralized contract holder for electrical services
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal contract holder for state and local government entities
- Highly-trained and certified technicians (ComTrain, NATE, OSHA, RF awareness, CPR, First Aid)