Providing Reliable AC Power for Your Critical Applications
A one-stop shop for all your critical power needs. ANS designs, installs, inspects and maintains energy-efficient AC electrical systems to suit demanding environments and specialized industries including telecommunications, industrial, and enterprise.
Whether for a commercial fire alarm system or a large-scale data center, dedicated licensed electricians engineer the optimal custom-built AC electrical solution for your mission-critical application.
30+ Years of AC and DC Power Experience
From Chicago to the Northeast and down the East Coast, with offices in NY, PA, OH, and IL, ANS is a single-source provider for all your AC electrical needs.
Dedicated project managers provide a single point of contact, ensuring AC electrical projects are completed on time, within budget, and to your specifications. Experienced electricians have extensive experience managing complex projects for various industries including:
- Public safety
With extensive expertise, licensed electricians conduct swift, non-disruptive, and industry-compliant AC power installations to support all your electrical needs including:
- New construction
- Generator installations
- Medium Voltage installations
- Audiovisual systems
- Fire alarm and life safety systems
- Lighting and lighting control systems
- Fiber optic cabling
- In-building wireless
- Site lighting
- HVAC systems
- EV charging stations
- Access control and security systems
Inspection and Testing
Enhance the reliability of your AC electrical systems with routine inspection and testing. Comprehensive test and turn-up services ensure your systems are activated, ready for use, and compliant with industry standards.
- Arc flash studies
- Infared thermography inspections
- Insulation resistance testing
- Power quality studies
- Protective ground fault testing
- Ground mat testing
- Short circuit & relay coordination studies
- Switchgear & switchboard testing
Address potential AC power problems before they arise with 24/7 preventive maintenance services. Regular preventive maintenance for AC electrical components including circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, protective relays, and meters helps:
- Ensure reliability and safety of electrical installations and components
- Ensure regulatory compliance (NFPA & NEC)
- Identify potential concerns before they become an emergency
- Maximize AC electrical equipment life expectancy
- Prevent catastrophic failure of electrical equipment
- Minimize loss of productivity due to facility downtime
- Enhance reliability and proper operation of equipment
- Reduce deterioration caused by dirt, electrical stress, aging, and other causes
ANS designs scalable electrical systems tailored to meet the demands of technical and demanding environments. Licensed electricians analyze runtime requirements, environmental hazards, and space restrictions to engineer a customized critical power solution that's ideal for your situation.
AC power electricians undergo continuous training to meet rigorous quality standards. All AC power services adhere to manufacturer specifications and specific regulatory standards such as NEC, NFPA, IEEE, Bellcore, and BICSI.
- Custom AC power solutions
- In-house AC & DC power capabilities
- Licensed electrical contractor across multiple states
- Services major brands of AC power systems
- Specializes in a wide variety of industries
- Single source AC electrical design-build services with in-house engineers
- Highly modular and configurable solutions to address diverse needs and future growth