Complete Cell Site Construction and Tower Erection Services
ANS provides efficient, safe, and cost-effective civil and tower construction services, including lines, antennas, and support structures for large wireless carriers, industry-leading tower owners, and major telecom-equipment manufacturers. Specializing in raw land tower builds and co-locations, dedicated EF&I professionals manage the entire tower construction process, from the initial site planning and RF engineering to the final system testing.
Whether you need to build a new 5G tower or secure colocation space on an existing structure, our ComTrain and NATE-certified tower crews have the experience to expedite your project without ever sacrificing quality or safety.
Clients that Count on Us for Tower Construction Services
30+ Years of Cell Tower Construction Experience
From Chicago to the Northeast and down the East Coast, with offices in NY, PA, OH, and IL, ANS is a single-source provider for all your connectivity needs. We build the required infrastructure for cell sites, from tower erection to shelter builds, through complex UPS battery installation.
Our proven end-to-end project management process continually exceeds customer expectations for quality and cost-effectiveness. Dedicated project managers provide a single point of contact, ensuring civil and tower construction is completed on time, within budget, and to your specifications.
- Budget tracking
- Material procurement
- Tower and foundation analyses
- Zoning and permitting approvals
- Daily project forecasting and reporting
Licensed electricians and certified technicians provide complete electrical and civil construction services for new tower builds and existing telecommunication sites to ensure your site is prepared with the required supporting infrastructure.
- Access roads
- Protective shelters
- Tower foundations
- Grounding systems
- Landscaping and fencing
- UPS backup power systems
- Civil engineering testing (foundation, slump, break, soil resistivity, etc.)
- Compliant AC/DC electrical equipment installations (OSHA, NFPA 70E & NEC)
Highly-skilled installation crews provide turnkey tower construction services for raw land builds and colocation sites. No matter how complex or expansive the project is, our experienced team of certified technicians can construct towers of all types and sizes to meet your deployment needs.
- Tower erection
- 5G towers and custom structures
- Monopole, self-support, and guyed towers
- Pre-existing structures (buildings, rooftops, water tanks, silos)
- Stealth tower solutions (flagpole, pine tree, church steeple, bell tower)
- Ice bridge/cableway
- Line and antenna installation
- FAA compliant obstruction lighting systems for any tower
With in-depth RF engineering expertise, construction crews are certified to conduct the following tests to ensure proper installation, optimal functionality, and regulatory compliance:
- Sweep testing
- RF signal readings
- Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
- Common public radio interface (CPRI) testing
- Fiber Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) testing
Once construction is complete, you’ll receive customized closeout documentation in a timely and secure manner for future reference and compliance.
- Height verification
- Electrical certificates
- Installation photographs
- Building permit closeouts
- Sweep, fiber OTDR, and PIM test results
If it’s telecom-related, ANS touches it. Certified technicians provide complete cell tower services including construction, inspections, structural modifications, and maintenance. With extensive telecom experience, we offer complementary solutions such as small cells and distributed antenna systems to provide the coverage and capacity you need.
ANS embodies a customer-centric approach, focusing on one project at a time to ensure your needs remain the top priority throughout each stage of cell tower development. Committed to quality and safety, ANS technicians are continually certified and undergo rigorous training to meet quality standards, manufacturer specifications, and specific regulatory standards such as TIA, FAA, and FCC.
- 24/7 responsive support
- Rapid trouble ticket resolution
- Over three decades of tower construction experience
- Licensed telecommunications contractor across multiple states
- New York State OGS centralized contract holder for electrical services
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal contract holder for state and local government entities
- Highly-trained and certified technicians (ComTrain, NATE, OSHA, RF awareness, CPR, First Aid)