In-Building RF Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field collection of RF data using phone and scanner based platforms.
- Initiate and lead RF designs using IBWave software.
- Assemble material and labor estimates for potential projects.
- Perform integration and commissioning of wireless systems.
- Minimum of 2-year degree in engineering or equivalent work experience, bachelor or advanced degree preferred.
- Four (4) years of in-building wireless experience, preferably on the survey and design side.
- Minimum of iBwave level 1, preferred level 2 or 3.
- Strong customer communications skills.
- Team player with a “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to persistently troubleshoot problems with equipment and devices.
- Strong Android phone and tablet skills.
- Skill in MS Excel preferred but not required.
Typically bends, stoops, crouches or climbs on a regular basis. May be required to lift or carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.