DC Power Installer / Installation Technician
ANS is currently seeking a DC Power Installer/Installation Technician.
The preferred candidate shall be: Knowledgeable with industry standards. Must be able to pass certification tests for customer-specific protocols. Must be able to lift a minimum of 100lbs safely and un-assisted. Must be able to climb up / down ladders consistently and not exceed the maximum load restriction of company supplied ladders. Must be reliable in communicating and reporting via email and phone in a timely manner. Proficient experience with Microsoft applications/programs preferred. Must be willing to travel within assigned region. Must be willing to work effectively with Project Management
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- LV1 Installer – Entry Level
- Capable of performing the addition/removal of common systems equipment.
- LV2 Installer – (minimum two years of experience)
- Capable of performing passive equipment installation of ironwork, cabling wiring connecting and equipment designations.
- LV3 Installer – (minimum three years of experience)
- Capable of successfully performing cable running, forming stitching and crimping for power, grounding and IOF applications. Stacking, cleaning, strapping of VRLA batteries. Knowledge in reading / understanding design specification, updating red-line / as-built drawings and method of procedure (MOP) preparations.
- LV4 Lead Installer – (minimum six years of experience)
- Capable of successfully performing live DC Power Transition, Installation, Test and Turn up of BDFB’s, Rectifiers, DC Power Plants, Monitors/Controllers, VRLA and Wet Cell battery additions / removal and Inverters