Construction Manager for DC Power & Central Office Infrastructure
ANS, Advanced Network Services, LLC- DC Power experts are capable of the most complex EF&I projects. Our experience includes design, installation and commissioning services for major wireless and wireline carriers, cable providers, commercial enterprises and in conjunction with a large number of major equipment and battery manufacturers. If you are planning the construction of a new plant, or the upgrade of an existing one our team of experienced project professionals can manage the process from start to finish. We also provide installation services for telco/data center infrastructure, including overhead and underfloor strut systems and grids, cable tray and duct, colocation cage construction, and Hot/Cold Aisle containment.
We are searching for a skilled and motivated DC Power Construction Manager. This key role is responsible for the supervision and technical guidance for onsite installation and removal services including but not limited to site safety, addition and removal of systems equipment and infrastructure, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the specified requirements.
This role must be able to work as the leader of a team and under the supervision of a project manager and will be required to work a hybrid role in the field and remote/home office under various conditions. Evening or weekend work is rare but, may be requested for emergency response. Candidates should have extensive background in DC power and Central office infrastructure.
Duties that the successful candidate may be responsible for:
- Will directly supervise a team of installers on a job site. This could include supervision of specialty subcontractors performing such disciplines as AC Electrical, Steel and general construction, Mechanical, and BAS.
- Must be able to organize a job site to include material logistics/inventory, safety materials/signage.
- Will conduct daily huddles and weekly status meetings as well as publish job progress logs.
- Be able to provide technical training and safety guidance for activities on site.
- Must have the ability to interpret construction drawings and standards documents. This includes the ability to write RFI’s as needed for technical questions or clarifications.
- Work under a project manager to keep a project on budget.
- Work with engineering team to quote projects by providing material and labor take-offs and estimates from site surveys and construction drawings.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical Electrical Degree or equal in experience or certifications.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor.
- Must successfully complete pre-hire drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to travel 100%.
We offer a positive and open door culture with work/life balance, opportunities for growth, competitive compensation/bonus structure, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurances, PTO, and a 401K retirement plan. Also provided are complete training, phone or laptop (if required for the position, and all necessary tools and safety equipment.
Diversity and Inclusion at ANS
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.