Network Technician – Level I
ANS, Advanced Network Services, LLC- Build the optimized network infrastructure your organization needs to maximize productivity and uptime. ANS engineers and service technicians have extensive experience designing and building network infrastructure solutions for enterprise-level businesses. Our team leverages a combination of technical depth and industry expertise to deliver world-class services to our clients.
We are searching for a skilled and motivated Network Technician. This key role is responsible for the onsite installation and removal of equipment and hardware in a specific geographic region. This is including but not limited to site safety, addition and removal of common systems equipment, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the specified requirements.
This role must be able to work as part of a team and under the supervision of the team lead and will be required to work in the field under various conditions. Evening or weekend work is rare but, may be requested for emergency response. Candidates should have an aptitude for doing hands on work and have the ability to follow direction, as well as work safely.
Duties that the successful candidate may be responsible for:
- Will be directly supervised by Level 3/4 Installer or the installation supervisor.
- Basic installation/removal of equipment or hardware.
- Install and secure any cabling correctly.
Qualifications and characteristics that we are looking for:
- Ability to follow all safety standards.
- Ability to follow directions and quality standards.
- Ability to load and unload company vehicles.
- Ability to safely use hand and power tools.
Qualifications and skills that the successful candidate will need to make a quick start on the job:
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor.
- Must successfully complete pre-hire drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to lift 100+ pounds regularly unassisted; Position is a high impact / high activity job.
- Must be able to travel 100%.
We offer a positive and open door culture with work/life balance, opportunities for growth, competitive compensation/bonus structure, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurances, PTO, and a 401K retirement plan. Also provided are complete training, phone or laptop (if required for the position, and all necessary tools and safety equipment.
Diversity and Inclusion at ANS
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Discloser: This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, Responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.