IntelliSite, envision a safer and smarter world. Deliver turnkey IoT solutions for public and private sector use.
IntelliSite’s suite of hardware and software products enables rapid development, deployment, management, and scaling of IoT solutions.
As an authorized IntelliSite Product Seller, ANS Advanced Network Services LLC provides a complete assessment, analysis, integration, and ongoing monitoring for the IntelliSite Human Based Monitoring (hBM) System.
By partnering with ANS as the integrator of Human Based Monitoring (hBM) Solutions, this technology can provide businesses with a reliable solution as part of reopening an organization during the COVID-19 pandemic as well as maintaining safety precautions post-pandemic.
Envision a Safer and Smarter World
IntelliSite, provides enterprise-scale solutions spanning across the healthcare, public works, financial, energy, agriculture, retail, and education markets. IntelliSite provides a proven solution that utilizes high-volume, high-analytic IoT services that produce measurable results.
Key Solution Features
- Protecting employees, vendors, and customers
- Identifying elevated body temperature in real-time
- Preventing virus spread from unknown carriers
- Implementing an autonomous screening system
- Multi-access points, camera placement at entrances (avoids bottlenecks)
- Avoids human contact & possible exposure
- Maintain a steady flow of occupants adhering to social distance guidelines
- Indoor/outdoor installation, adjust the ambient temperature
- Controlled and monitored by one hand-held device
- Wireless connectivity
- Public Venues
- Retail Stores
- Commercial Real Estate
INTELLISITE HUMAN BASED MONITORING (hBM) SYSTEM FOUR KEY TECHNOLOGIES
The system provides accurate temperature readings using a camera (FDA approved option available) with two lenses, a color RGB lens and a thermographic lens, protecting those individuals performing the screenings. An alarm is triggered if a temperature is detected above the threshold.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is used to process data on-site without it having to be transmitted to the cloud to enhance temperature measurements.
Provides managed services, which ensures that the remote agents will be able to provide system updates and related support to the hBM system as needed.
The personalized portal for managerial personnel allows administrators access to metrics activity.